Basically, my routine includes the following supplements & drugs:
1) Check my 3 inboxes (@calbucci.com, @seattle20.com, @everymove.com)A couple of times a week I’ll…
2) Check my Twitter accounts DMs/Replies/Stream w/ TweetDeck (@calbucci, @seattle20, @everymove)
3) Go to Google Reader and consume the blog stream
4) Go to MSNBC.COM & TechMeme to see headlines and read a few news items
5) Go to Facebook
6) Check the Weather for today
7) Go to Seattle 2.0 to check the headlines
8) Check out my Klout score
9) Go to AngelList, Quora, HackerNews, GeekWire, Google+, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow and see pending requests, notifications, some news, comments, etc.
10) Sign up for one other service I might have just found out aboutThen, throughout the day I repeat steps 1-9 about 5-10 times until I go to bed and while in bed.
11) Unsubscribe from some service that keeps sending me daily emails and I never really used it.
In addition to it, here are my top used iPhone Apps:
Daily Use: Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, InstagramI have another 50-100 apps installed on my phone I pretty much never use them.
Weekly Use: Yelp, Amazon, Pandora, LinkedIn, CardMunch (until it stopped working)
Monthly Use: Fandango, Skype, MyWi, RunKeeper, QRReader, Cut the Rope, Angry Birds, Living Social, Groupon, Glympse
Every once in a blue moon: TripIt, Beluga, Uber.